Monday, January 4, 2010

And so it begins...

I was pretty flattered when I woke up this morning. Not because of my mom throwing decongestant pills in my face, but because I received an email from Will asking Matt and I to write (professionally!) in the esteemed SHS Theatre blog.

I was ecstatic! It was the oppurtunity of a lifetime. Not just to keep a daily journal of my theatre-related adventures, but to keep a journal that every single soul in the SHS Theatre legacy would read and appreciate! And so, on this, the first day of Fiddler on the Roof rehearsals, Matt and I will embark on a challenge for this currently dead blog. A blog a day. All theatre related blogs, mind you.

Watching the Fiddler on the Roof movie tonight made me realize that we were once again embarking on the humongous undertaking of a school musical. For the next four months, the cast will bond, argue, bicker, and sing together. Most imporantly, we will grow together as a family (and as villagers of Anatevka!).

So I wrote about four paragraphs here, but I didn't really say anything...Oh well.

Here's to another great musical!

No comments: