Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On pics, slogans, and filmography...

I have new pics, but I left my memory card downstairs and I do not feel like getting it. Besides, you need something to look forward to...

So, one of the slogans for our overdramatic, AMAZING commercials is; (cue deep announcer voice)
"In a world where evil reigns and love is forbidden, one woman will dare live happily ever after."
Thanks to Lily for this amazing cure for... creators block.

And, jsyk, Filming the show is absolutely amazing. I am able to catch sooo many extraordinary things that people would never do outside of the Richard D. Hupper Auditorium. And since I own the material, I can put it on YouTube. >:)
jk.

So, I'd thought id just let you all know that.

10 days, everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking time out to post these. Aw, I can picture all the future actors looking on this site!

And you're welcome for creator's block.