Friday, April 24, 2009

HELP.......PLEASE.......NEED PICTS.....

ok, here's the scoop for those few of us who read this.....there is only one show up until now that I had no pictures of the finished set pieces and that show starts with a "W" and ends with an "OZ".....now you can add Les Mis to that of all shows...........I am begging any one out there who has photos of any parts of finished set pieces, being used or not, or if Mom and Dad or Aunt and Uncle or whatever......Please, e-mail them to me @ Draco17315@comcast.net or let me know and I will bring a DVD or CD to the school to get copies of your picts.....I waited to find picts from the other show so long that I will never have them, so I am trying to get this asap so It is still fresh in our minds......thanks to any help out there.......pass this along to those who don't get on here....EVER!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Joe

No comments: