Monday, September 27, 2010

Beginnings...

So this weekend was pretty hectic. I had a ton of stuff to get done. And on top of that, I "had" to read Our Town before the first rehearsal. Only it wasn't a chore at all. It's a really beautiful play. It was easy to read. I ended up reading it twice (but maybe I appreciated it more having seen it, also).

I mean, it's easy to see. The play isn't just Grover's Corners. It's everywhere and everyone. It has such an amazing and diverse message that is applicable to just about any town or person.

And now, after the first readthrough... we all shuffled in and sat and some medieval looking set of tables, read through our scripts, fumbled through our lines, figured out missing ones, but we came out on top of T-Wild's masterpiece. And I am nothing but hopeful and eager.

Also, shout out to the .5 people reading this blog. That oughta be changed.

No comments: