Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello out there!

So, Im delighted to announce that I am the first male cast member to write on this blog!
Anyway... My name is Brandon and I am currently taking on the role of King Sextimus in our wonderfully amazing production of Once Upon a Mattress. My past roles include Constable Locke in The Music Man. I was also in the crew for The Diary of Anne Frank. Other than that, I have absolutely no theatre history. Now that I've bored you with my past, I think I'll go into a more interesting subject: The Show!

OUAM is an awesome show about a happy family and a homewrecking princess who comes in and destroys that happiness. Kind of, but not really. Its a musical version of the Princess and the Pea with some things added to give it a more theatrical 'look.'

As of now, the show is just starting to take life with an amazing cast of actors and a stunning set from the crew. The scenes I've been involved in are amazing and that wouldn't happen if we didn't have an amazing set of peeps working on it.

So on that note, I end this blog post by saying COME SEE THE SHOW!!! Go here for ticket information and such. Chao.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good job, Brandon. You learned the important rule of blogging--stick in links and such whenever possible.