Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm the blogger who won't give you any useful info!

Hi all, this is my first blog ever, so don't be too harsh. My name is Kelly Chick - I've been performing in shows since I was but a wee child. Now as a taller child, erm, young adult, I'm currently in OUAM (which looks like a strange foreign word, but really it stands for Once Upon a Mattress). I play the evil, bipolar, violent, germaphobic Queen who will do anything to stay in power and prevent her son from marrying that crazy princess, Fred. And don't even try to tell me I was typecast because guess what - I'm not germaphobic (spell-check is telling me that I'm spelling germaphobic incorrectly but the best corrected word it can come up with is "hermaphrodite" so I think I'll leave it as is). Sorry, I'm rambling. Until next time ... DANCE OR DIE!!

No comments: