Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cast Spotlight: Caitlin Ramirez


Full Given Name:
Caitlin Maureen Ramirez

Role: Lady in Waiting/ensemble

Most Played song on your
ipod (or cd player)? Dear Maria, Count me in. by All Time Low and I dare you to move by Switchfoot

What was the first play/musical you ever saw?
Beauty int he beast on broadway

What do you like most about being on stage?
I like not feeling self conscious and worrying about what other people think, when I'm on stage I can express myself and be me =]

Are you learning any skills in theatre that you will be able to use after high school?
I guess acting and being in front of a large auidience and working with other people

Are you involved in any other extracurricular activities?
(If so, which?) Ummm I am in Dance Team and Freshman Class Council =]

Any shows you're just dying to be in?
Rent,West side Story, Hairspray and if we did Legally Blonde the Musical =D

Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Reese Witherspoon...subtract like 15 years off her for the role though

Anything else you want people to know about you?
I love to dance and I am very friendly and outgoing so if you don't know me talk to me =]

No comments: