Sunday, March 23, 2008

Coming closer...

We're drawing nearer and nearer to the show...only 2 1/2 weeks to go! Suddenly everything seems rushed, and everything I wanted to accomplish (more character work, perfecting that knee slide) has to be done...quickly.

The crew is hurrying to finish the set and build a horseshoe, the pit and the cast still need to coordinate songs, we've got tech...it seems like so much in such a short amount of time!!! Don't worry, it always pulls together.

One helpful bit of advice: If you're the lead in a musical, do not get sick. Not even with a cold. It sucks. Especially if your voice was already giving out. That said, please remind me whenever you see me not to use my vocal cords as much as possible--I tend to make that mistake.

Another week and I'll be free of Regionals music and ready to devote my voice entirely to the musical! Although that was kind of happening anyway...

Happy Easter, and cast members, I'll see you at practice.

No comments: