Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Staff Spotlight: Heather Jenkins


Full Given Name: Heather Michelle Jenkins

Day Job: Project Accountant for Kinsley Construction

Most Played song on your ipod (or cd player)? According to iTunes it is Fly Me to the Moon by Tony Bennett.

What was the first play/musical you ever saw? Mame at Dallastown High School when I was in elementary school.

What was the first show you were ever involved in & what did you do? I was in the chorus of The Wizard of Oz. Although I do also remember being an elf in a Christmas show in the second grade. I had to pretend to make toys while the chorus sang a song.

What do you like most about promoting? While the show is running, I like to walk into the house and know that I had a hand in putting all those butts in the seats. I like being able to make Will’s job smoother and being able to take some of the stressful things for him and get them accomplished.

What do you do for fun? Play with Cordy, hang out with Will, play the piano, go to NYC, and I really like putting things in order and organization.

Any shows you’re just dying to work on? Assassins!! The Wedding Singer. Mamma Mia. Xanadu.

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Hmm. Grown up Cordy Jenkins.

(Above photo: Heather and her other husband, Broadway, TV and Movie Star Roger Bart)

No comments: