Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cast Spotlight: Kelly Chick


Full Given Name: Kelly Jean Chick
Role: Queen Aggravain
Most Played song on your ipod (or cd player)? Well, I won't say it's my favorite song, but it just so happens that the most played song is "Why don't we do it in the road?" by The Beatles.
What was the first play/musical you ever saw? Annie
What do you like most about being on stage? Whether they're laughing or crying, I love being able to provoke emotions from the audience.
Are you learning any skills in theatre that you will be able to use after high school? How to be an effective liar!! Just kidding! Seriously, I'm developing communication skills as well as learning how to interact with people.
Are you involved in any other extracurricular activities? (If so, which?) Concert Choir, Select Ensemble, Company of Praise (church choir), and International Thespian Society.
Any shows you're just dying to be in? It's too hard to pick just one!
Who would play you in a movie about your life? I find this to be a strange question - I'm going to answer it as if I've lived my life but I'm choosing from actors as they are right now in 2008 (I've aged, but they haven't - that's why this is a weird question - does that make sense??). Anyway, my younger self would be played by Ellen Page, my middle self (yes, I said middle self) would be played by Tina Fey, and my older self would be played by Meryl Streep. I think I took this question too seriously ...
Anything else you want people to know about you? I'm single - anyone interested?? Ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh, I'm very interested. I'm sure my mother is too, but let's just forget about her, eh?