Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cast Spotlight: Casey Shelley

Full Given Name: Casey Shelley A. K. A. Shell

Role: Ensemble


Most Played song on your ipod (or cd player)? "Gimme Chemical" by The Pink Spiders


What was the first play/musical you ever saw? Wizard Of Oz


What do you like most about being on stage?
That I can finally be noticed and not be a nerd


Are you learning any skills in theatre that you will be able to use after high school? That I can tell my left from my right stage lol


Are you involved in any other extracurricular activities? (If so, which?)
no


Any shows you're just dying to be in? I want to play Sandy in Grease


Who would play you in a movie about your life? Jessica Alba XD


Anything else you want people to know about you?hm.........oooo look a butterfly!

No comments: