Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Street Fightin' Man

Just thought I'd let all you lovely OUAM-er's out there know about a little something I ran across today. York Little Theatre is currently taking registrations for their spring theatre arts education programs. There are many different classes for different ages...but one I'd like to point out especially would be the Stage Combat workshop on April 12 & 19th. (It won't interfere with the show!) I'd especially recommend it if it's something you're interested in learning more about (I AM! I'm thinking about attending), not to mention it may be useful if the fall play I've chosen is accepted. I can pretty much guarantee it'll be a lot of fun, as I've worked with the workshop teacher, Mitch, before. (He was one of my directors in a certain "Horror Show" at YLT). You can check out all the classes here.

Enough of my shilling for YLT. :)
(In the sake of fairness, If you know of any other classes or programs, feel free to mention them here, or drop me a line and I'll post them!)

No comments: