Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE ONLY SPOTLIGHT YOU EVER NEED TO READ!


Full Given Name: Judi "Witchie" Fisher


Role: Dinner, Pecan, ohhh...Costume constructor, Mom of Minstrel who only wears tights for plays...I think.

Most Played song on your ipod (or cd player)? Witchie Women....duh

What was the first play/musical you ever saw? Wizard of Oz....of course

What do you like most about being on stage? Height has no bounds..I look tall from the audience

Are you learning any skills in theatre that you will be able to use after high school? Yes, that High School is great, but life outside is mystical, magical, full of experiences, growth, and that people are all the same...be patient, kind, tolerant and loving.

Are you involved in any other extracurricular activities? (If so, which?) When I'm not making costumes for the earth, I travel on my broom to a far off land called "home" (there's no place like it!) where I am a mom, wife, sister, friend, housekeeper, chauffeur, cook, gardener and all around busy witchie.

Any shows you're just dying to be in? Death of a Saleswitch; Le Miserable Witch, and...WICKED!

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Idina Menzel did an accurate job of protraying me, especially my vocal talents.

Anything else you want people to know about you? That I love SHS & SUMC theatre, I was a giraffe in my past life, and, I taught Will Jenkins everything he knows.

No comments: