Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cast Spotlight: Mia Wentworth


Full Given Name: Emilia Ann Wentworth


Role: Mime

Most Played song on your ipod? The Crane Wife, by The Decemberists. Closely followed by the lovely Kenny Chesney, Zac Efron (I really have no excuse for that), the Weepies, some good wizard wrock, Say Anything, and Mika.

What do you like most about being on stage? I always like to believe that someone out in the audience is really enjoying themselves. When I watch a good show, I get so wrapped up in it that I feel like I’m part of that world. I admire each character and want to know more. Theatre in general just really intrigues me. Knowing that I’m providing that sort of entertainment to at least someone out there is a really neat feeling.

Are you learning any skills in theatre that you will be able to use after high school? Studying characters helps me see all sorts of things from different points of views. Expands my mind and all. I guess that’s a skill anyone could use.

Are you involved in any other extracurricular activities? (If so, which?) Art club, lit mag.

Any shows you're just dying to be in? …Xanadu!

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Oh, you know, Laura Dzwonzyck. She’s a brilliant actress and I trust she knows enough about me ;)

Anything else you want people to know about you? I sleep in a night gown. I love mandarin Oranges. I’m eating a piece of my aunt’s birthday cake as I fill out this survey. I am a beast at Tetris. Seriously. Don’t mess. :]

1 comment:

Laura said...

Miss Wentworth, I would be honored to portray you. Even though you still can't spell my last name after more than 6 years ;)