Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Staff Spotlight: The Vocal Director

Full Given Name: Kathleen Gail Jenkins

Day Job:
Promotions Assistant @ WJTL / Co-Host for Purple Door Radio / All around "do-it" girl

Most Played song on your ipod (or cd player)?
You Know We're All So Fond Of Dying - Children 18:3

What was the first play/musical you ever saw?
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

What was the first show you were ever involved in & what did you do?
Newsies - I was a Newsie...in like 3rd grade

What do you like most about vocal directing?
Interaction with the cast and passing on what I know --and feeling like I'm a part of something awesome!

What do you do for fun?
Sing, Watch TV, Plan my wedding, Hang out w/ my Fiancee and my Dog

Any shows you're just dying to work on?
Les Miserables

Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Molly Shannon or Idina Menzel

No comments: